Avada Forums Community Forum Avada: change Portfolio title size

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

when i display portfolio pages overview with the portfolio element of avada, there are several options how to display the portofilo pages overview. My portfolio title display is configured as “Only Title” which is fine. But as my titles are very long, i would like to decrease the size of the title font (and also center the text if possible, so it is centered right under the portfolio images).

I tried several options but nothing helps… i am not even sure if this is a wordpress or avada config…

Thanks!

edit: seems like h2 in avada typo options is relevant here. But i dont want to change h2 to a smaller size generally… :/

marklchaves
    Participant

Hi @koehler-wohnmobile,

Are you referring to the preview image rollovers? If so, have you tried custom CSS yet?

This might help https://theme-fusion.com/forums/topic/change-portfolio-image-rollover-title-font-in-avada/#post-640923

Thanks!

franzieberlin
    Participant

I have the same problem! And even if I change H2 to my desired font size 20, it won’t keep the change but reset back to 46. Any luck with this? Also centering would be important. Thanks!

JuliaBee
    Participant

Hello I am having this issue too. The titles and excerpt font sizes under my images (in boxed mode) are enormous and I want to change them. I don’t want to mess with the title settings for the rest of my site. This is not about the rollover text

shannonstorms
    Participant

I am having this issue as well, has there been a resolution?

JuliaBee
    Participant

I never got anything after my June post, sorry!

koehler-wohnmobile
    Participant

Finally i figured it out! In Avada it is in global options -> Typography -> Post Title Typography Font Size. I set it to 17 which is fine for me.

Of course it changes the post title size but thats ok for me. No more big typo in portfolio overview! Great!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.