Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Button Email Link

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve made a button in Avada that I want to simply link to an email address. It has the option #contact but when I type the address in I want ie) #sales@mywebsite.com it does not work. Am I missing something simple. Thank you.

Stefanie
    Participant

Hi,

same question here. I add a button element and can’t find an inpunt field for an email address. There is only a input field “Button URL”. I entered an email address with and without the “mailto:” (info@my-domain.de / mailto:info@my-domain.de), nothing works.

When I click the button in the frontend nothing happens. Isn’t ist possible to link to an email via button? And next question is how to add a subject. I don’t want a contact form on the page, only a button “Send an email” should be displayd.

How can i do this?

Thanks for help
    Stefanie

amallory
    Participant

You can add for example this mailto:name@rapidtables.com in button URL. Screenshot → https://prnt.sc/10u837t

Stefanie
    Participant

Thank you,
    it works fine now 🙂

Stefanie

matthewjclarke98
    Participant

I have done this but need to do this 3 times on the same page. I’ve duplicated and changed the title but the link does not want to be clickable, can you only have one email link on the page?

sarbanharble
    Participant

This isn’t working for me. I’m attempting to use a button for email (mailto:example@example.com) and another button for phone (tel:+10123456789). Neither work.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @sarabanharble

You have a valid support with us, please open a support ticket with our team further explaining your query and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

ahite11
    Participant

Hello Ammar,
    Similar question as above, I want to use the button element to be clicked and call a phone number. I only see a button URL that makes you select a link. Is it possible to use the button element and have someone click to call a phone number?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Yes, that is possible for sure, for example try using this in the URL field => “tel:123-456-7890”

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.