Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Builti-in Styles for Gravity and Contact Form 7 are not Working

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the latest versions of WordPress and Avada. I actually changed only my theme from old one. Now everything is working fine but the built-in contact form fields are too ugly. I tried gravity forms and Contact Form 7 and their fields are also the same ugly ones.

I was wondering if these ugly or bad style fields are built-in by Avada or something is wrong with my theme stylesheet

Here are images of the form fields. I believe this is not the built-in style by Avada for forms

Link: https://imgur.com/a/eoZWbvY

Image 1: Gravity Form
    Image 2: Builti-in Avada Contact Form Fields
    image 3: Newsletter Plugin Signup Form

Looking forward for some help

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @umairmushtaq

You will find Theme Options for the color, height and font size in Theme Options > Extras – Forms Styling. So it will depend on what it set here. It can also depend on which extra plugins you might have active or additional CSS.

umairmushtaq
    Participant

Hi Michael,

I appreciate your quick resonance and the solution to my problem.

Thanks again

Miss_Savvy
    Participant

Hi – I found styling contact form 7 the first time a very time consuming job. Am happy to post here the css I use now. Obviously you may want to adjust this – but it’s a starting point?

umairmushtaq
    Participant

Hello @miss_savvy

I am not good with CSS. Your provided code will surely help me change custom changes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.