Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Builder standalone install

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Has anyone tried to use the Avada Builder alone without the theme ? Because of numerous issues with the theme itself (when it comes to speed ) i was thinking of using only the builder (because of its very nice features and functionality). I am curious if anyone has done any testing and if the useo of the builder alone has raised any technical issues 🙂

looking forward to your answers.
    Bandi.

Lgwebdesign
    Participant

I was thinking about doing the same thing. How has your experience been so far?

bandi
    Participant

Hi Lgwebdesign. Until now not much.. Installing the plugin is fairly easy…but what i can see is that the icons for the editor are missing…and that is because the icons support was coming from the theme settings. I have not had the time to debug this and see how i can enable the icons. I also did some small tests and it seems that it is working properly so far…but i would like to have some time to test it out more.

shezvar
    Participant

How can I get the plugin?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone

Avada Builder currently can not be used as a stand alone plugin actually, regarding the speed of the theme itself, please know that we are currently working on some changes regarding the new Google API and also working on optimization and performance refactor with each update as can be seen here => https://theme-fusion.com/feature-voting/

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.