Avada Forums Community Forum Avada Builder creates a problem, prevents pages from being edited

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey. I installed the AVADA theme on a brand new WordPress site. The new version, everything is updated, there is nothing but AVADA CURE. Once I run AVADA BILDER, the page editor cannot be reached. When I click Edit Page, Any Page, I get the message:

This site canโ€™t be reached
    The webpage at https://www.envlight.co.il/wp-admin/post.php?post=3&action=edit might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
    ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Thanks

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Comcirrus

Is there a possibility that you are on a GoDaddy hosting in this case? if you are on GoDaddy hosting you might need to make some change in your host files.

You have to add the following codes in the .htaccess file:

# BEGIN Line too long fix
    <IfModule mod_substitute.c>
    SubstituteMaxLineLength 10M
    </IfModule>
    # END Line too long fix

Thanks

-Ammar

comcirrus
    Participant

Sorry I didn’t see the answer. it worked. Thank you very much for your help.

Kaalpurush_apu
    Participant

Dear Ammar, Thanks for this beautiful help.! But I have a question, should I add those codes to my .htaccess file everyday? I mean, I’m facing an issue like, after every log out, while I’m logging back and trying to edit my page or post in my site, the temporarily down error turning back. And the funny thing is, in my cpanel, the .htaccess removing those codes on it’s own.!!

So, everyday and every time I’m logging in, pasting those codes, working on my site, logging out and repeat everything! ๐Ÿ˜€ will you please help me to get rid off this funniest situation?

by the way, I’m using a godaddy hosting and my domain as well.

Thanks & Love from Bangladesh.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @KaalPurush_apu

Not at all, that is something which you need to discuss with your hosting provider in this case, if the codes are being removed they need to fix that or make that adjustment where they seem fit, in any case that is a server related issue that they need to check ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.