Home Forums Community Forum Avada 7.4 issue – Home page not loading properly

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Dear developer team,
    I update my Avada theme to Avada 7.4 version. If i have made login as an admin to my word-press site then my website home page is not opening properly. Please solve this issue as soon as possible.

Maximus80
    Keymaster

Hello,

you have valid support, please open a new ticket and our team will be happy to investigate on this for you.

https://theme-fusion.com/support/submit-a-ticket/

Thanks

Conzelmann
    Participant

I have around 30 Avada sites running.

Since the update to 7.4 I had massive problems on some. With 3 pages I had to relink each image, because after the update only the preview images could be seen, the lightbox image gave error messages.

With 2 other pages I had and still have massive problems due to the destroyed layout.

All others are flawless.

elexexplorer
    Participant

Dear member,
    I have submitted the ticket also. But i did not give wordpress username and password for login. Should i need to do this. because it is not safe to provide my website username and pass to anyone. Please suggest.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @conzelmann

You have active theme support and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @elexexplorer

You have active support and have also submitted a support ticket, please do not double post on the Forum because our team does not provide support here. In terms of access, if it is required for our team to investigate and diagnose an issue, yes it is safe.

Thank you kindly

visucom
    Participant

Hi developper team,
    I have the same issues, a few websites with the Avada theme have some problems after updating to version 7.4.
    Counter circles are not working, some portfolio elements are not loading on a page, when using animation on a image, the image is no longer visible, etc…
    How can I solve this, is there an Update or patch?
    Please help
    Kind regards
    jan

set22red
    Participant

I am having the same issues… Fusion Model boxes and Recent Posts Boxes not working/showing up after update?

raffaello_bindi
    Participant

I am having the same issues… Fusion Testimonial Element not showing up after update.

habiaunavez
    Participant

Hi, same story here. It’s not fair that you break my website and I have to pay for support.
    I bought this theme years ago, but I can’t use it now because it has a serious bug. I know how to use the theme, I shouldn’t pay for support, the theme is just defective.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

If any element is not showing after update, there maybe a chance that for some reason the element was disabled from the builder settings, this can be checked by simply going to Avada > Dashboard > Builder settings and making sure that the respective builder element is enabled, more about this can be read here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/avada-builder/avada-builder-options/#abelements

Thanks

-Ammar

jayfeeney
    Participant

Did anyone find a fix for this? I’m getting the same issue related to sites that have animated elements (they just don’t trigger and break the page). This is after upgrading from 7.2 to 7.4.1.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @jayfeeney

You have active theme support and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

BGageMedia
    Participant

I have followed all of the steps on this forum and multiple other forums – still experiencing issues. I submitted a ticket a few times and never heard back. Please, help.

VancouverPublicSchools
    Participant

Did you get any advice on how to fix? My animations weren’t working for me at first but for some reason they started working on my local computer (I clear cached locally and on network). Now other people are having the same issue on other computers not seeing the aninmations, counter not work, etc.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.