Jetxpert-EnvatoParticipantOctober 6, 2020 at 8:48 pmPost count: 255
Thank goodness we back up our website every day. Many other website features broke after updating to Avada 7.1. We deprecated our website to Avada 7.0.2. Everything back to normal. We will not update to Avada 7.1 until Theme-Fusion straightens its mess.Maximus80KeymasterOctober 7, 2020 at 5:58 amPost count: 51
just try to redownload Avada from Themeforest and reinstall it. If the installation completes correctly, this should not happen.
No mess going on here.
ThanksJetxpert-EnvatoParticipantOctober 7, 2020 at 1:03 pmPost count: 255Jetxpert-EnvatoParticipantOctober 7, 2020 at 1:14 pmPost count: 255Ammar. SKeymasterOctober 7, 2020 at 1:32 pmPost count: 1668
You do that by removing Avada first, the step by step guide is below.
1. Make a complete backup.
2. Change to default WP 2020 theme.
3. Select Avada from Appearance > Themes section and delete it.
4. Also deactivate and delete your Avada Core and Builder plugins.
5. Install a freshly downloaded copy of Avada from ThemeForest using this method mentioned in our document post => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/installation-maintenance/how-to-install-avada-via-wordpress/
-AmmarJetxpert-EnvatoParticipantOctober 7, 2020 at 2:59 pmPost count: 255
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.