Home Forums Community Forum Avada 7.0 – Slider not working

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I just updated to Avada 7.0 and now my homepage slider (with 8 slides) is not working. It just keeps spinning & nothing seems to load. I have cleared all caches but the problem still persists.

Anyone else noticing this issue? I am using the standard Fusion slider

elvira
    Participant

I see the following message in the browser developer console tab while the slider is spinning:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘left’ of undefined
    at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (fusion-menu.min.js?ver=1:1)
    at Function.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
    at a.fn.init.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
    at fusionNavMegamenuPosition (fusion-menu.min.js?ver=1:1)
    at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (fusion-menu.min.js?ver=1:1)
    at Function.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
    at a.fn.init.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:2)
    at fusion-menu.min.js?ver=1:1
    at dispatch (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:3)
    at r.handle (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4-wp:3)

Michael C
    Keymaster

Are you using the new menu element. The error referenced there would suggest some kind of setup error in the new menu. I am going to reply back to one of your previous support ticket for more information and to help out.

Thanks

generics
    Participant

Same error here. Several of our customer’s sliders stopped working with the same Javascript error.

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi generics,

You have grandfathered support. Please create a support ticket so this can be checked. Ticket form here -https://theme-fusion.com/support/submit-a-ticket/

Thanks

Salman
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

My name is Salman and I am a developer at ThemeFusion.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Just wanted to let you know that we have released a patch for this issue -> https://cl.ly/9ff547d1d3c6. So you should be good after applying this patch.

Thanks.

elvira
    Participant

Thanks for all the responses. I just applied the patches and the slider issue seems to have been fixed. Looking through the rest of the site to ensure all else looks fine.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @elvira

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved 🙂
    Have a good day!

fabric
    Participant

I have the same issue despite applying the patch. It happened after adding a new slide to an existing fusion slider which was working fine. I have logged a support issue.

lsozac
    Participant

How can I apply the patch for the sliders? My customers are experiencing the same issue.

virtualmarketingexperts
    Participant

Has anyone found a fix for this? There may have been a patch for 7.0, but I have 7.0.1 and my sliders are all of a sudden not working. It loads the slider, but NOT the background image for the slider. I have cleared cache, tried in incognito mode, in Microsoft edge, tried re-linking the image for the slides, but nothing has worked. I do not see any patches for 7.0.1.

sean_wang
    Participant

yes, I have met the same problem, how to solve it? And above said there is a patch, I can’t find it on my Avada…

scottdawson
    Participant

Same problem here – no Avada sliders working in 7.01

scottdawson
    Participant

Just spotted on the Avada FB user group: if you have W3 Total Cache installed, disabling the plugin makes the sliders work.

dlvilela
    Participant

Anyone managed to get it working? Same problema over here!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.