Avada Forums Community Forum Avada 7.0.1 Update causing problems on Safari, Google Chrome and Edge

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

After updating the website to Avada 7.0.1 the website won’t load some images and counters on specific browsers (Safari, Google Chrome and Edge). On Firefox everything seems fine.
    I have already cleared cache on browsers and deactivated cache on WordPress.

Does anyone has any idea or fix to this? Images below.

Counter issue on Safari:
    Counter issue on Safari

Counter working properly on Firefox:
    Counter working on Firefox

Images issue on Safari:
    Images issue on Safari

Images working properly on Firefox:
    Images working properly on Firefox

SETUP:
    Wordpress Version: 5.4.2
    Avada Version: 7.0.1
    PHP Memory limit: 256mb
    PHP Version: 7.4.3
    Server: Apache
    PHP Time Limit: 180
    PHP Max Input Vars: 1700
    MySQL: 5.6.34

maxguide
    Participant

Did you solve the problem? I have the same issue!

stphnwlkr
    Participant

For the counters, make sure you clear all your caches to make sure the latest js files are loaded. For the missing images, if you are on the newest version of WordPress it has lazy loading enabled and it is available in Avada. You should upgrade to the latest version of Avada (7.1.1) where you can choose which to use.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Maxguide

You have a valid support with us, if the issue is still there please open a support ticket and our team will gladly assist you further

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Hello @Steve

Thanks for helping a fellow community member 🙂

-Ammar

MediaLoaf
    Participant

This is a problem multiple people are experiencing. Would be great for some support here rather than moving individuals to private support lines. Thank you!

willyfreites
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. We have multiple websites and there all have the same issue but works fine on Firefox. Can anyone please assist.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by willyfreites.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by willyfreites.
    willyfreites
    Participant

We are running the latest AVADA version on all our websites. When trying to editing and/or adding content to any page, it freezes with a blank screen. After a min it displays. This delay happens when editing using fusion builder features and with chrome. With Firefox it works fine with no issues. Only with Chrome it has this issue.

This is happening on all our AVADA website. Can you please advise

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @willyfreites

There is no such issue with our latest version so it could be specific to your system that includes plugins as well as any content that could be causing it, I will suggest running the troubleshooting steps to see where this could be coming from.

Deactivate all plugins that were not included with our theme
    Remove all custom CSS and check any other customizations that have been performed
    If using child theme, please use default parent theme to see if that fixes it.
    Make sure to clear plugin and browser cache after each step.

Thanks

-Ammar

willyfreites
    Participant

Hi Ammar
    Thanks for your prompt reply. I have follow your instructions but still having the same issue. This is not the case when editing using Firefox. With Firefox it works as it should and with no issues.

nigerianprince
    Participant

I just noticed the same issue as well. Works great in FireFox but not in Chrome. I am running Avada 7.9.1
    It’s almost like on Chrome, the homepage completely ignores all CSS.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @nigerianprince

You have a grandfathered support with us and should be able to open a support ticket without any issues, please do that and our team will assist you with this further.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.