Home Forums Community Forum Avada 7.0.1 – Content Boxes Disappeared

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Something very weird happened when Avada updated to 7.0.1
    I can see my content boxes displayed when I am editing in Live mode but once website is running they disappear.

Can someone please help me?

Website is at: acvsolutions.com.br

Regards,
    Daniel

soho
    Participant

same thing is happening to me with the menus and submenus I have built. Very bad bug.

dlvilela
    Participant

Any updates here team?
    Anything that we can try?

Bruno Bini
    Participant

I have the same problem, with ICON in the Content Box. I note that my site is redirect with www and without www. If I edit my site with one of them, the other dosn´t work.

RafalDziedzic1977
    Participant

Hi All,

For me the same – I can see content boxes on mobile, but they disappear on desktop 🙁
    https://zielonyzeszyt1977.pl

RafalDziedzic1977
    Participant

Hi All,

Problem solved – clearing all cache possible helped in my case.
    Strongly recommend use FB group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/AvadaUsers/2094971657314427/?comment_id=2094978267313766&reply_comment_id=2094985200646406&notif_id=1596577889498388&notif_t=group_comment

Regards,
    Rafal

dlvilela
    Participant

They have fixed somehow. Mine is working now!!

tsium
    Participant

I’m having exactly the same issue now I’m on 7.0.2. I have reset the Avada Cache (via Options > Performance > Reset Avada Caches) and cleared the cache on the browsers I’m using, and it didn’t fix it.

It works fine when loading the page in a browser using the mobile device view, and then stays visible when dynamically resizing to normal desktop size. But if the initial page load occurs when the browser is using a normal desktop layout they content boxes aren’t visible.

Any assistance hugely appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

tsium
    Participant

Sorry, I forgot about Cloudflare. All sorted. Thanks again for the existence of this post.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.