Avada Forums Community Forum Avada 6.2.2 -> 7.0.2 Auto-Update not appearing

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Twenty Twenty – who would have thought! been scratching my head for days until i saw this thread. Worked a treat

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Cwilliams76

This is actually mentioned in our Documentation post aswell here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/installation-maintenance/how-to-update-the-avada-website-builder/#autoupdate

Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved now 🙂

Thanks

-Ammar

oaklandjudo
    Participant

Same here, good solution. I was able to update to new Avada when also installing 2020. Thank you 🙂

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

For everyone else, please note that this is also mentioned in our documentation post here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/installation-maintenance/how-to-update-the-avada-website-builder/#autoupdate

Thanks

-Ammar

nickocardenas
    Participant

1. Check if your register code is working. As they change the way to review the key, you need to update it.
    2. Install Twenty Twenty, won’t work with out it.
    3. Check the Evanto Server Status. must get a green text that says all is ok.
    4. Go tu Updates and make the process.
    5. Enjoy!

ducani
    Participant

I just encountered this and had only the Avada them installed. I added the 2021 them and immediately after the update link showed for Avada.

kevin2758
    Participant

Thank you.

I previously deleted the default theme 2022. Then, I installed it back, and now I can update it to the latest Avada theme version (7.7.1-7.8.2).

thinkagainlab
    Participant

Finally after godaddy and tmd experts failed to do it and without a online reference I have achieved it by trial error to solve the error for theme update and plugin update

Steps –
    1. First have to deactivate and delete both the plugins
    2. deregistered the avada theme key
    3. Deactivate avada theme by activating default theme
    4. reactivate avada theme
    5. reregister with the key
    6. reinstall and activate the plugins( this time it will be inherently updated version)
    7. Lastly, update the avada theme.

Reason – after expiry of support the token based authorization for the avada key expires and they don’t provide any notification for that. So we have to reactivate that by the above process.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Auto update nag should still appear as far as you have two of these conditions met.

1. Your site is registered with a valid purchase code.
    2. Your site has a default WP 2022 theme installed (not active)

It has nothing to do with the support status or validity as the updates are FREE for lifetime and should appear for you.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.