cwilliams76ParticipantOctober 20, 2020 at 9:34 amPost count: 4
Twenty Twenty – who would have thought! been scratching my head for days until i saw this thread. Worked a treatAmmar. SKeymasterOctober 20, 2020 at 10:10 amPost count: 2546
This is actually mentioned in our Documentation post aswell here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/installation-maintenance/how-to-update-the-avada-website-builder/#autoupdate
Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved now 🙂
-AmmaroaklandjudoParticipantOctober 28, 2020 at 7:29 pmPost count: 3
Same here, good solution. I was able to update to new Avada when also installing 2020. Thank you 🙂Ammar. SKeymasterOctober 30, 2020 at 5:51 amPost count: 2546
For everyone else, please note that this is also mentioned in our documentation post here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/installation-maintenance/how-to-update-the-avada-website-builder/#autoupdate
-AmmarnickocardenasParticipantFebruary 18, 2021 at 2:08 pmPost count: 1
1. Check if your register code is working. As they change the way to review the key, you need to update it.
2. Install Twenty Twenty, won’t work with out it.
3. Check the Evanto Server Status. must get a green text that says all is ok.
4. Go tu Updates and make the process.
5. Enjoy!ducaniParticipantDecember 9, 2021 at 5:22 pmPost count: 1
I just encountered this and had only the Avada them installed. I added the 2021 them and immediately after the update link showed for Avada.kevin2758ParticipantSeptember 27, 2022 at 6:39 amPost count: 2
I previously deleted the default theme 2022. Then, I installed it back, and now I can update it to the latest Avada theme version (7.7.1-7.8.2).thinkagainlabParticipantOctober 21, 2022 at 11:02 amPost count: 1
Finally after godaddy and tmd experts failed to do it and without a online reference I have achieved it by trial error to solve the error for theme update and plugin update
1. First have to deactivate and delete both the plugins
2. deregistered the avada theme key
3. Deactivate avada theme by activating default theme
4. reactivate avada theme
5. reregister with the key
6. reinstall and activate the plugins( this time it will be inherently updated version)
7. Lastly, update the avada theme.
Reason – after expiry of support the token based authorization for the avada key expires and they don’t provide any notification for that. So we have to reactivate that by the above process.Ammar. SKeymasterOctober 21, 2022 at 2:20 pmPost count: 2546
Auto update nag should still appear as far as you have two of these conditions met.
1. Your site is registered with a valid purchase code.
2. Your site has a default WP 2022 theme installed (not active)
It has nothing to do with the support status or validity as the updates are FREE for lifetime and should appear for you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.