Avada Forums Community Forum Avada 5.5.2 Page updates not being saved. Returns posts page.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I could edit pages fine on 4th July 2018, but from 5th July 2018 the following problem started occurring:
    1) Edit a page (e.g. /wp-admin/post.php?post=856&action=edit)
    2) Make some changes and click the update button
    3) The changes don’t get saved and the resulting page is the “Posts” page (/wp-admin/edit.php), rather than returning to edit the same page that was being edited (/wp-admin/post.php?post=856&action=edit)

The problem seems to affect pages using Avada flip boxes, but I’m not certain that is the where the problem is.
    The problem occurs in 2 different browsers: “Firefox Quantum 60.0.2 (64-bit)” and “Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0”
    We have the latest Avada Theme v5.5.2 and WordPress Version 4.9.6.
    All WordPress plugins are up to date.
    All Avada plugins are up to date.
    All updates from the Fusion Patcher have been applied up to (#416388 Jun 6 2018 Avada “Fixes missing Google Play Font Awesome icon.”)

Gasak321
    Participant

Were you able to resolve this issue? I’m now having the same issue.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @gasak321

Your issue is not the same as the original thread creator. As per your support ticket, it is your web server that is throwing a 503 error.

“503 Service Unavailable. The server is currently unable to handle the request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay.”

If you have any further questions or need assistance please reply back to your current support ticket, our team does not provide general theme support via the community forum.

Thank you kindly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.