Avada Forums Community Forum Anchor links to fusion tabs on same page

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Participant

i can’t seem to post my reply, no idea why. I will try in shorter batches.

Well it works if you come from another page… but inside the same page it gives a problem indeed.

dicky777
    Participant

Have a look at my site and this page coronavirus-sars point com/news-about-the-coronavirus-covid-19-pandemic/ At the bottom of the 1st paragraph you see some links to tabs on another page (these ones WHO | CDC | ECDC) and you will see that they work.

dicky777
    Participant

I had a solution for within the same page, but it reload the whole page and didn’t work as I wanted it to work and also seemed not to work if you did it several times (so too unreliable for me) That solution was to use the link I explained in my 2nd reply /?dummy=$random#_tab-xxxxxxx

Good luck (have been trying a lot to find out the best and for the moment just link to all the tabs without opening them if i link from within the same page)

I hope there will be a good solution from the theme designer one day…

marklchaves
    Participant

You can do this with a bit of vanilla JavaScript independent of any theme. Just putting it out there.

Remote Control Tabs

The accordion version is slightly trickier.

Remote Control Accordion

Good luck!

dicky777
    Participant

A little bit more explanation possible?

dgalilea
    Participant

It seems great! But I am completely lost with JS, so I will adapt my design to the achievements we got with the help found 😉

marklchaves
    Participant

Hi @dicky777,

I added an explanation to the pen. When I have more time, I’ll post to GitHub the working Avada version of this code.

Hi @dgalilea,

Sounds good. Yes, the solution in the pen requires HTML5, CSS3, and ES6 (JavaScript) fluency.

Cheers!

highlandmultimedia
    Participant

Can Avada please add this simple functionality. I want to be able to load a specific tab by clicking a link on another page. Seems like this would be super basic.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.