Home Forums Community Forum Amazing 7.2.1 update broke everything in Avada’s child theme

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello

I updated from 7.1.2 to 7.2.1 and my site appearance is broken.

I see working custom child theme inside appearance settings:

but in frontend – ugly elements with default Avada’s design .

WTF?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

If you are using a child theme you may need to make a new one line change inside your functions.php file actually, you can see this mentioned in our FAQs section as well.

function theme_enqueue_styles() {
        wp_enqueue_style( 'child-style', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/style.css', [] );
    }
    add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'theme_enqueue_styles', 20 );

If however you are still seeing the issue, please open a support ticket and our team will gladly assist you further.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

pasha4ur
    Participant

Hello

you can see this mentioned in our FAQs section as well.

You should tell this before update installation.

I used my child theme 1 year with updates without problems. This update broke everything

pasha4ur
    Participant

Fixed. Thx.

My file had 2 different parameters then your.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Pasha4ur

Glad to hear you are all sorted now.

Thanks

-Ammar

kbcreativedesigns
    Participant

hey ammar.. so i’m having the same issue but for a multisite. when i update and change the code in the functions.php file everything seems to work fine on the primary site but all the subsites in the multisite are broken. is there different code i need to use for a multisite? again everything is fine in 7.1.2 but when i upgrade to 7.2.1 and change the code in functions.php thats when the sites break (not the primary though). any insight would be greatly appreciated. thanks!!

– keith

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Keith

If the code is added to those other child theme files it should work for you, if however you are facing any issue, please simply send us a support ticket to support@theme-fusion.com and our team will gladly check this out for you right away.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.