Home Forums Community Forum After update destroyed my layout in the product page in the short description

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

After the upgrade to the short description of the product on the product page displays the entire box of tabs on the right. How can I restore it as it was before in full width, to the right of the product photo?

https://www.kerkinisgi.gr/e-shop/alevri-zeas-dikokkou-sitou-25kg/

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Stavtilk

I can see the tabs on right, need to further look into this so I have sent you an email, can you please get back to us there so we can assist you?

Thanks

-Ammar

stavtilk
    Participant

Ok, thank you.

stavtilk
    Participant

The problem only exists when I put tabs. If I do not put tabs then the texts appear in the correct position.

stavtilk
    Participant

Also, I do not know if there is such a possibility, but it would be very useful if I could edit the short description with avada builder.

moksh.khurana@gmail.com
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. Can’t edit my products except from avada live, but not all options are available there for product. I don’t even see the area where I can edit short & long description.

moksh.khurana@gmail.com
    Participant

I found out that Avada 7.2 is conflicting with Advanced Product Labels plugin.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Stavtalik

I have responded to your email, please check it out and communicate there further.

Thanks

-Ammar

jaroslawtyzo
    Participant

Hey @Stavtalik

what did you do? I have the same problem

YesSolutions
    Participant

after updating the from 7.1 to 7.2 styles of the website is totally out, how should I fix this kindly guide. https://www.habibisoft.com

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @YesSolutions

You do have a valid support with our team, can we suggest you to please open a support ticket with our team, if you are using a child theme please make sure you apply the fix mentioned here => https://theme-fusion.com/faq-items/why-is-my-child-theme-stylesheet-not-loading-after-the-avada-7-2-update/

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

thedesignstylist
    Participant

I have a similar issue. Product images and the short description are no longer in-line. Was hoping this might be addressed in a future update, but theme and plugins are up-to-date with the issue still occurring. Any insight on how this was resolved? Was working fine prior to update to 7.2.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @thedesignstylist

We will gladly check this issue for you, can you please send us a support ticket as you have a valid Grandfathered Support with us and should be able to open a support ticket without any issues.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.