Avada Forums Community Forum after recent update – sidebar on blogs are under the bottom on desktop

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

with the addition of the “Sidebar Responsive Order” — even though my site is set properly (width/breakpoints), all updates/patches applied — my sidebar is functioning on desktop as its set in mobile. Meaning its showing after all of the copy — the copy has no sidebar

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Pleae make sure that none of your content on the page is breaking the sidebar, you can check that by assigning the same sidebar to a new page, or check by creating a new sidebar and assigning it to the same page, double check your 3rd party plugins as well, if however the issue perists please open open a support ticket and our team will gladly assist you with it.

Thanks

-Ammar

GlennC
    Participant

I am having the same issue with the sidebar. The sidebar on my blog page is pushed down to the bottom of the page.
    Sidebar sticky function is not working? My blog page is the only page I am using a sidebar.
    I cant seem to find a setting to resolve this. Your help is much appreciated!
    URL: http://redbuffalodesign.com/blog/

Thank you!

GlennC
    Participant

Never received an answer on this?
    Does anyone have a problem with displaying the sidebar?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @GlennC

Please note that this community section area is not meant for support, you have a Grandfathered Support and can open a support ticket with our team for further assistance on this, Because the ThemeFusion Community Section is only meant for community discussions and generalities, we are not able to provide support here. Please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist and guide you

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

ipkeys
    Participant

Hello @GlennC
    Looks like this is now displaying correctly on your site. What was the fix? I recently did an Avada update to 7.6 and running to the issue you described back in Nov. 2019.
    Thank you!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Ipkeys

You do have a valid support with us, can you please open a support ticket so our team can assist you further?

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.