Avada Forums Community Forum AFTER 6.1.0 UPDATE – Problem. I see flex slider for image thumbnail in blog post

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

After update on 6.1.0 I have a big problem. In blog post thumbnail on side layout I see a strange flex slider in thumbnail featured image of post.
    https://www.ciatoscana.eu LOOK HOME PAGE PLEASE!

mm2mm
    Participant

AVADA — please note!

Hi, alfiotondelli — I am seeing the same problem as well after updating to 6.1.0.

Thumbnails in Recent Posts have been changed to flex slider. The image does not appear until you roll over and click on the arrow or the two buttons below the space where the image should be. Why there are two buttons I don’t know, as I only have one thumbnail.

AVADA please note!!

alfiotondelli
    Participant

Exactly! A great problem for a news site like our site…

boatbreakers
    Participant

I’m having the exact same issue with the Recent Posts we have on the home page (https://www.boatbreakers.com).

Had to disable the thumbnails until it gets fixed.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Guys.

Both of you have valid Grandfathered Support can easily open a support ticket with our team regarding this, can you please open a support ticket and also please include your site details, we will be needing the site details such as WP admin to check the issue properly.

Because the ThemeFusion Community Section is only meant for community discussions and generalities, we are not able to provide support here. Please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist and guide you

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

alfiotondelli
    Participant

Support told me to deactivate al plugins… It doesn’t work… I reinstall 6.0.3 version. Support is not so useful

alfiotondelli
    Participant

Many of us have the same problem after upgrading to version 6.1.0, this is a bug in the version.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @alfiotondelli

I responded to your support ticket for basic troubleshooting steps, as there were no WP admin (user/pass) details in the ticket, you need to respond back with your details as instructed in the ticket at the end of troubleshooting details so we can get you the assistance needed, it is not possible to check the issues without proper and complete details.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks

-Ammar

alfiotondelli
    Participant

I restored 6.0.3 and all works. I will wait next update…

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @alfiotondelli

We still suggest you to please respond back to our ticket and we will see why you are not able to get it to work with 6.1

Thanks

-Ammar

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone

There is an update on this, please update to 6.1 and then apply both the new patches we have just released, this will fix the flexslider issue and your featured image should be back.

Thanks

chavandrew
    Participant

This is actually hilarious, this is an update that has caused universal errors/problems for anyone who essentially did an update, thus leading anyone with logic to realize this is indeed a bug on your end and should have been dealt with/fixed on your end. Instead, you require users of the platform to pay for support in order for you to update a line in the code. It is an intuitive plug-in, I just wish the people behind it would make the proper updates accordingly instead of banking off of known bugs caused on your end.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @chavandrew

I see that you have responded to a 6 months old thread but I do not find what is the issue that you are facing right now? can you please shed some light on what issue is it that you are facing? also the issue was indeed fixed on our end, an update was released for this along with patches as can be seen above, nowhere above we have asked any customer to pay us so I am not sure where is that coming from? since most of them have GrandFathered Support and you can read more about it here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/getting-started/avada-grandfathered-support/

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.