Avada Forums Community Forum Adding Woo checkout element to single product layout – not working – should it?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello all, I have two products which the client wants to each have the checkout fields on the product page itself. I have the layout created, but adding the Woo Checkout Payment element does add it to the page, but it does not work. The input for card number is disabled.

I’ve been down this road before and do not remember how it turned out. I’ve double checked the Avada docs, and I am very familiar with how we can created a custom checkout page (don’t need layouts as it’s just one page) using all the Woo elements, but that doesn’t seem to work as i mentioned above.

My second choice was to use WooCommerce One Page Checkout plugin to add the checkout field to the layout’s content via shortcode. I know that’s a 3rd party plugin. I’m hoping someone has some insight for this.

Here you can see on of the two products with Avada Woo Checkout Payment, Order Review, Add to Cart, and Billing Information added, and the input field not working:
    https://www.staging2.onewellnessutah.com/product/one-wellness-mastery-program-30-days/

What am i missing?

benjaminblue
    Participant

It won’t let me edit my first post, but the link above has changed. I am now using One Page Checkout, but if someone shares a way to use the Avada Woo Checkout and related fields like i was trying to, that would be great: in a Avada Layout content section for products. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.