Avada Forums Community Forum Adding text and links on top of images

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Avada and this forum. I did a couple of searches but couldn’t find anything. My question is: Is it possible to add text and links to images in a gallery (or portfolio) using the fusion builder.

I can’t show you an image or link because I am still truying to build the page. It is for a NFP and will need to be updated regularly so would be great to have the builder do this.

Sandra (bysandra)

VeeZee
    Participant

Hi Sandra,

I suggest using Fusion Slider.

First go to Fusion Slider > Add or edit Sliders. That’s where you create the “framework” (e.g. display size, speed of rotation, if you want next arrows, etc.)

Then go to Fusion Slider. Add or edit Slides. That’s where you’ll upload the image and add text and 1 or 2 buttons.

Hope that gives you the effect you want. Good luck with your website!

V

bysandra
    Participant

Thank you Vee Zee, It sure helped although I took a while to work out how I can do it. I will still need a little bit of CSS which I am not that great at but I was thinking for a while I would have to do it myself.

Only one more thing would have made it nearly perfect for me. As far as I can ascertain I can only make the text sit left right or middle with all three options in the middle of the image. Would be great if I could do it at the top or bottom but I am sure after I get what I want up I will be able to come back and tweak

Thanks for the good wishes too

Sandra

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.