Avada Forums Community Forum Add to cart using ajax not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Afternoon everyone. Is anyone else suddenly having an issue with add to cart ajax not working? It was working fine now it suddenly reloads the page.

I am using Avada 5.7 and WooCommerce Version 3.4.5 and I’ll be honest, I didn’t notice right away if the add to cart ajax was working or not right after the updates to those versions so I don’t know if perhaps I accidentally changed a setting somewhere or if the updates broke the functionality. I bought this theme a while back but never really used it so it’s possible I’m just missing something but like I said it was working and now it’s not.

Thanks in advance

twitchsbrew
    Participant

Well, I believe I found the answer. I installed the older version of Avada into a testing environment and imported the modern shop demo. It appears the add to cart via ajax is only when you click it from the hover overlay. When you click the add to cart button on the single product page it reloads the page. Guess I hadn’t noticed that before. I’m going to see if that functionality can be added to the add to cart button.

Salt-Media
    Participant

did you ever find out why? Im having exactly the same issue

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @salt-media

You have active Grandfathered support and because our support team does not provide support via the community forum, please create a ticket using the link below and our team will gladly help.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.