Home Forums Community Forum Adava theme options script boxes not working in footer, advanced and custom CSS

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, Installed Avada theme successfully on siteground on 7.3PHP but theme options not working correctly. It was not saving options at first and now the areas for input for css, copyright and scripts like analytics are not working and I cannot input any code or text.

I cleared cache as suggested in documentation and tried it in Safari, Firefox and Chrome but it is not allowing me to input text or code in any browser. I am running Avada on 7 other sites on both Host Gator and Site ground and never had this problem before. In fact, I checked the system requirements page on a similar site on siteground running at the “startUp” level and they are the same, but one Avada installation works and this one does not. They are also both running the exact same plug-ins.

Before I put in a support ticket I wonder if anyone here can be of assistance. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @oystergirl99

We have no such issues with our latest version of Avada right now that is 6.0.3 so this must be either coming from a 3rd party plugin or something else, Please perform each item below to see if it fixes your issue, be sure to clear your browser cache and empty the plugin cache if you are using a cache plugin.

deactivate all plugins that were not included with our theme
    remove all custom CSS and check any other customizations that have been performed
    If using child theme, please use default parent theme to see if that fixes it.
    Make sure to clear plugin and browser cache after each step.

However if the issue persists, we will suggest opening a support ticket at our official support setup so our team can precisely assist you.

Thanks

-Ammar

oystergirl99
    Participant

Please advise, do you mean reset ALL sections of the theme options to default? Deleting all the work we have done on the site previously?

I performed everything that you suggested above and still no change. Attaching a page of screen shots for you to see, and I am running on the updated Avada, with all fixes applied, the latest wordpress, PHP 7.3 and latest MySql version.

https://johnleslienicol.com/screen-shots/

johnleslienicol
    Participant

I am the client of @oystergirl99 and am submitting a ticket for this issue now directly under my account. Thanks for your help. Please close this thread.

heavydose
    Participant

I am having the exact same issue and tried all the suggested fixes. Should I submit a ticket or is there a fix that can be made public?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @heavydose

Please open a support ticket regarding this with our support team as you already have a GrandFathered Support, Because the ThemeFusion Community Section is only meant for community discussions and generalities, we are not able to provide support here. Please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist and guide you

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

heavydose
    Participant

ThemeFusion support helped me solve this issue. On Siteground hosting, when creating a Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate, it also gives you the option to ‘Enforce HTTS’ (which you should do), and also there’s an ‘External Links Rewrite’ option. The problem occurs when the ‘External Links Rewrite’ option is activated. Deactivating it will solve the issue.

Ocean
    Participant

SiteGround has changed their Site Tools in the last week and rolled the HTTPS Enforce and External Links Rewrite options into one toggle. The theme copyright information contains an http link to WordPress and once I turned off the HTTP Enforce, made the link to WordPress https in the editor, and then turned the HTTP Enforce back on again, was able to edit all the textareas that were previously unavailable.

Exaltare
    Participant

Perfect! Thanks, everyone.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.