Home Forums Community Forum A non-numeric value?

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The following is appearing at the top of all my web pages, and also when I log into WordPress.

A non-numeric value encountered in /home/amaurya6/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/class-avada-scripts.php on line 1242

Can anybody explain what I need to do to get rid of this in a simple, non-technically-minded way?

Thanks in advance

The website is: http://www.freshairsculpture.com

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi @labelsmith,

Go to Theme Options > Responsive. On this tab, ensure each breakpoint is set to a number. Once they are all set, save the Theme Options. That should then resolve the problem.

The error indicates that one of the responsive options is not set to a number. For example, it may have been set to a string such as “800px” in an older version of the theme and then recently updated.

labelsmith
    Participant

Thank you, but unfortunately they are all numbers – not letters or other characters at all…

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi,

They may appear as numbers, but may not be saved as such. If you change the value and then save the Theme Options it should resolve the problem. In particular try changing the – Sidebar Responsive Breakpoint – value and then saving the Theme Options.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.