Home Forums Community Forum 50/50 Containers look great on desktop, but kinda weird on mobile.

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve got 2 50/50 containers. The first has a picture on the left, text on the right. The second is the opposite. Visually on the desktop it looks good, nice layout with text/picutres staggered. On mobile however everything compress and I see:

1) Picture
    2) Text
    3) Text
    4) Picture

Wondering if there’s any easy way to have these alternate on mobile. Thought about doing different containers for desktop and mobile, but was hoping to avoid that if there’s a better way.

A little new to this, so apologies if this is a well known issue with an easy workaround.

Thanks

brooke
    Participant

Did you come up with a solution for this? I run into this from time to time and either hide certain boxes on mobile, or sacrifice design for it. I think creating two different versions might be your only hope.

mikeu1
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Brooke

No, I haven’t found a workaround and I think you’re right that having two different versions is probably what I’ll have to do.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.