Home Forums Community Forum 2 Products per row in woocommerce avada

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Good Morning.

i am trying to get 2 products (columns) per row in avada woocommerce for mobile view, but i cannot get it, it shows always only 1 product (column) per row.

Can anybody help me?

ūüėÄ

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @mobitex

It is by design and intention that Avada only shows a single product per row on mobile devices. There is a plugin that you can use to change this (we did not create this plugin) -> http://bit.ly/2OIRhjW

Thank you kindly

Liquid1024
    Participant

@mobitex

After some time fiddling with custom CSS and chrome inspect I came up with a bit of code that allows two products to be displayed side by side on mobile a two column setup. Put in your custom CSS section in theme options.

@media only screen and (max-width: 426px) {
    .fusion-body .products li {
        width:150px!important;
    }
    .fusion-grid-list-view {
        visibility:hidden!important;
    }
    }

@media only screen and (max-width: 325px) {
    .fusion-body .products li {
        width:125px!important;
    }
    }

Of course, your theme options might be set up differently that might cause this to not work out. There are two break points set up here for older phones. The grid list view visibility setting is there to prevent users from arranging things in a list which makes the site look bad. You can omit that without affecting the two column layout.

Hope it works for you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.