Home Forums Community Forum 100% compatibility to yoast SEO

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I request you to make change the code 100% compatibility to yoast SEO

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi there

The latest version of Avada is 100% compatible with the latest version of the Yoast SEO plugin. Can you please elaborate on what you mean?

Thank you kindly

btarchitects
    Participant

Hi,
    Please refer https://autode.sk/2YyKxy5
    Error in “Keyphrase in introduction: Your keyphrase or its synonyms do not appear in the first paragraph. Make sure the topic is clear immediately.”
    Regards,
    Sudhan.

lindsayjackson
    Participant

I am having the exact same issue…

btarchitects
    Participant

Yoast SEO Premium –
    1. Your keyphrase or its synonyms do not appear in the first paragraph is not found
    2. Eye-Icon – Highlight this results in the text
    Will Avada resolve it?

kaevon
    Participant

Same issue, please advise a resolution.

marklchaves
    Participant
    fluxappeal
    Participant

I’d like to add my request here too. A few things that repeatedly occur while using Yoast SEO with Avada:

Yoast is unable to see keyphrase in the introduction or in subheadings, even though they are clearly there.
    Warnings about multiple h1 tags because I have chosen to hide Avada’s the page title bar.

As a workaround I have to add the title text into the page title bar in page settings, and then hide the bar(makes no sense, but it does remove the warning). Then I have to re-create the title at the top of my page using a lower level heading that I then have to modify to the correct font, size, etc. Last, I have to add more padding to the top of every page because somehow having a page title (even though disabled) messes up the padding at the top of the page. This is a lot of work in order to get the code to show up correctly for Google robots.

Forget about trying to minify javascript to eek out more speed from the heaps of code – you risk entire portions of your website disappearing, especially the portfolios.

Does that give a little more context to the issues?

DarkAllMan
    Participant

Up!

wvick
    Participant

Back in September, I reported to both Theme Fusion and Yoast the fact that their popular products don’t work well together. Yoast doesn’t have sufficient access to Avada-based content and comes up with a number of incorrect SEO analysis points which can sometimes make a difference between a good (green) and OK (yellow) SEO assessment. It’s quite distracting to mentally ignore those every time I edit a page. Yoast claim that Theme Fusion is not using approved ways to allow access to the processed content. Personally, I think both parties need to work together to resolve this. I’ve already made this suggestion in multiple support tickets.

I sent a follow-up e-mail to Theme Fusion this week and got a response saying that they’re “in progress” on this but there’s a lot of work to do and they don’t have a timeline. All during this time, there’s a page on the Avada website that claims “Avada Is 100% SEO Ready”. I’ve challenged this since it’s incorrect or, at best, misleading, but they’ve not changed it. Or, perhaps in somebody’s world “ready” doesn’t mean “compatible”?

Avada is a top WordPress theme, Yoast SEO is a top plug-in. What do we have to do to get them working together correctly? Love the products, frustrated with the companies!

/Warren

PieroPec
    Participant

Same issue here on 2 different websites. We rise this problem at least one year ago. SEO is extremely important, much more now than years ago. It seems that the Avada team do not care too much for it. I’m wondering if the new visual editor absorbed all their resources. Hope to receive some good news before the end of the year! Disappointed for the lack of attention on this problem: we don’t wont “just to ignore” the alerts from Yoast. There are not such alerts in all the other themes around… Ah, Fusion Fusion!!

WmPitcher
    Participant

This is a ‘me too’ post. I think others have cover the issue well, but I am happy to provide more info if needed. The issue also appears about subheadings in the ‘readability’ tab. I have tonnes of subheadings, but Yoast does not see them.

I can survive the issue if it’s only a problem in Yoast, but it does make clients nervous that Google doesn’t see the subheadings either.

IMMEDIATE EDIT: Apparently the issue is related to Yoast seeing the shortcodes that page builders use and this includes Fusion Builder as well as others. Yoast says Google will see the page correctly, but again it would help when dealing with clients if there was a solution to this.

Babzowski
    Participant

it appears that Rank Math SEO shows the same issues.

– My images are not detected by SEO plugins when they are in Fusion Builder containers, and don’t even show on the sitemap.xml (0 image detected !). I got the red flag “You are not using rich media like images or videos.”. The page is marutea.fr
    – The only advantage of Rank Math against Yoast is that my keyword is finally detected in the first paragraph.

JKazarian
    Participant

The yoast structured data FAQ format does not work with Avada. Saying that the plugin is 100% compatable is false.

laurexadvisors
    Participant

This is my ‘me too’ on this issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.