The Avada theme has already been tested in various setups to ensure good performance. You can make a few checks f the issue
1) Can I please request you to disable all third party plugins except Fusion builder and Fusion core and check if the issue still persists
2) Please disable any child theme and switch to the parent theme to check if the issue is resolved
3) Ensure that you have no system values showing in red. You can check this by going to WordPress admin panel dashboard > Avada > System status. Please do ask your host to adjust any values that you see in red
4) I would request you to please clear the cache from Theme options, by going to WordPress admin panel dashboard > Avada > Theme options > Advanced > Dynamic CSS and JS and click on “Reset fusion caches”, Screenshot here. Please clear all server and browser cache post this and re-check the front end of your site in an incognito window
5) Please try removing any global container (post a backup) and check if this helps in fixing the issue. Sometimes broken content can cause this.
6) Finally, please do ensure that you have all theme and bundled plugins updated to the latest version
Note that the Avada community forum is primarily for a user to user interaction.
If you would like hands-on assistance here, please register for support and create a support ticket as explained here → https://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/getting-started/avada-theme-support