Avada Forums Community Forum Do you also have problem with fusion builder? Reply To: Do you also have problem with fusion builder?

IndigoL
Participant

Hi,

No, it’s not normal. I’m not sure it’s Avada so much as a PHP/SQL conflict. (I am not an expert in this, so please take the last statement with a grain of salt, or two.)

I did find this interesting post on “PHP throwing out an error version mismatch with MySQL plugin” on Stack Exchange: https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/369927/php-throwing-out-an-error-version-mismatch-with-mysql-plugin.

Did you deactivate WP-Optimize after you let it run? It may be adding to the site’s issues at this point. (Several users report it taking their site or content down.)

Unfortunately, I have no fresh thoughts. Depending on the size of your site and the date of its last back up, you may want to restore the site to the last working backup. It sucks, but sometimes it’s the only way to move forward (I have some personal experience in having to do just this). I wouldn’t contemplate this until your hosting company upgrades your PHP and possibly MySQL to see if this resolves the issue.

I am sorry you are having to go through this.

Indigo