Avada Forums Community Forum Do you also have problem with fusion builder? Reply To: Do you also have problem with fusion builder?

IndigoL
Participant

Hi,

I nearly lost my mind about a month ago when fusion-builder seemed to stop functioning. The site didn’t function. Somehow, the FB plugin was deactivated when I updated a non related Avada plugin. So, as silly as it sounds, I would confirm that fusion-builder is active.

How did you do this update: “avada path upgrade”? What version were you running prior to the update (and are you on the latest version now?)

Have you confirmed your host hasn’t made any changes to the hosting environment.

The requirements for current version of Avada are listed here: https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/getting-started/requirements-for-avada/ … Using PHP 7 does make a difference, as does making the changes below to the PHP.ini file (or better yet, ask you web hosting company to do it. I made the changes and still had to call. My host blocks the changes but is willing to make adjustments for you if you call. Go figure.)

Recommended settings:

max_execution_time 180
memory_limit 128M
post_max_size 32M
upload_max_filesize 32M

Take a look at System Status, which is under the expanded Avada menu, and see how your setup compares to the recommended.

I hope I haven’t wasted your time with these thoughts, but they are the first to come to mind.

Best,

Indigo