Avada › Forums › Community Forum › Theme Options not showing › Reply To: Theme Options not showing
June 12, 2018 at 3:00 pm
Post count: 550
What happened prior to this becoming a problem?
- Installed/update a plugin?
- Updated WordPress?
- Added code to child theme?
- Edited one of the code fields in the Theme Options?
In order for it to change, something must have occurred. So whatever it was that happened prior to the problem will answer what exactly the solution will be.
As standard, the first things to do are:
- Check with plugins disabled
- Check Avada, Fusion Builder and Fusion Core are up-to-date
- Check WordPress is up-to-date
- Open up the browser developer tools while on the Theme Options page. If there is a JS error it will be displayed in the console tab and provide information on what exactly the problem is.