Avada Forums Community Forum Adding back option to make a container full width on posts Reply To: Adding back option to make a container full width on posts

brooke
Participant

Update – after speaking with avada support, there is no way to do this, even with CSS. I’m greatly disappointed, since this is a very common trend in blogs these days.
The alternative is to make the Post pages set to 100% interior width globally and then select ‘site width’ for all containers except the one I want to have a full width image.
However, that makes all the global settings full width – including meta, related posts, comments, etc. That just looks horrible. That certainly isn’t the way to go. I’m wondering if I can control these global attributes to be site width, despite setting the post page settings to 100% width. Anyone have experience with this?
I’m bummed that just a simple option of making a container 100% width isn’t doable on Posts like it is Pages. It’s just so common these days. I submitted a feature request using the button on the sidebar. I encourage you to do the same if you want this feature enabled.