With the enhanced Fusion Builder included with Avada version 5.0, you can now import any page from any demo and customize them as you’d like. Importing a demo page will replace any content that is currently on the page. To learn how, please continue reading below. If you’d like to learn more about the Fusion Builder in general, please click the button below.Click Here To View Our Fusion Builder Documentation
What Comes With A Single Demo Page Import
When importing a single demo page, you’ll receive more of a skeleton layout rather than an exact replica of the page as seen on the live demo. This is because you’re only importing a single page, and some options and items will not import with the page. Because of this, you may see differences in style and layout. If you’d like to import the exact replica of our live demo, you’ll need to import the full demo.
Settings That Are Imported
- Entire Page Layout & Content – All Containers, Columns and Elements.
- Page Template – Page Template set under the Page Attributes box.
- Fusion Page Options – All Fusion Page Options set for the demo page.
- Image Placeholders – All image will appear as placeholders with size specifications.
Settings That Are Not Imported
- Fusion Theme Options – Global options set in the Fusion Theme Options.
- Custom Post Types – Any custom post type.
- Sliders – Any type of slider such as Fusion, Revolution, Layer, and Elastic.
- Demo Images/Videos – Any licensed images or videos used on the demo.
Importing Demo Pages
Step 1 – Create a new page or edit an existing one.
Step 2 – Activate the Fusion Builder by clicking the ‘Use Fusion Builder’ button on top of the page editor.
Step 3 – Click the ‘Library’ tab, then switch to the ‘Demos’ panel.
Step 4 – Using the dropdown field, select the demo you’d like to import pages from.
Step 5 – Once you select a demo, all the pages that are available to import will appear as a list.
Step 6 – Simply click the ‘Load’ button beside the page you’d like to import to load it into the page.