Avada has an advanced Fusion Theme Options panel that is loaded with options. The options are organized into logical tabbed sections, and each option has a description of what it will do on the front end. Because of the number of options Avada available (300+), we cannot go over them in full detail here.
We encourage you to take some time and navigate through each section to familiarize yourself with the options. Go to Avada > Theme Options from your WordPress dashboard to access the Fusion Theme Options panel. The Import/Export section makes it easy for you to backup, restore or transfer the Fusion Theme Options data when you migrate an installation. See below for screenshots and short descriptions of our Fusion Theme Options tabs.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Theme Options use the Avada Option Network Dependencies and when this is enabled, will only show the available options based off your current configurations. All screenshots here are showing ALL options available, so depending on your selections, they may be different. Also, 3rd Party Plugin Options labelled in GREEN are only available when you have the corresponding plugin activated. This eliminates irrelevant options to your current setup if not in use.
Fusion Theme Options Overview
Manage the site layout, site width, padding, and sidebar layouts. View here
Enable responsive design on your site, set responsive breakpoints, enable mobile device zoom and responsive heading typography, set typography sensitivity, and set minimum size factor. View here
Choose a predefined theme skin, a predefined color scheme, or set a custom primary color. View here
Manage the header and sticky header. Choose the position, size, layout, appearance, padding, styling, slider position, and header content.
- Header position, header layout, slider position, and header content options. View here
Header Background Image
- Header background image, 100% and parallax background image, and background repeat options. View here
- Header padding, shadow, width, background color, border color, tagline font size and font color options. View here
- Visibility options for desktop, tables, and mobiles, and other styling options. View here
Menu Options - Manage various aspects of your main menu, flyout menu, secondary top menu, mobile menu, mega menu, and main menu icons.
- Main menu height, styling, padding, layout, dropdown styling, search icon, and typography options. View here
- Styling, font size, and menu direction options. View here
Secondary Top Menu
- Styling, layout, and typography options. View here
- Menu design, styling, and typography options. View here
- Layout options. View here
Main Menu Icons
- Main menu icon position, and styling options. View here
Manage a regular, sticky header, mobile logo, retina, logo custom link url, and a favicon.
- Alignment, margins, custom link url, default, sticky header, mobile, and retina logo options. View here
- Regular, Apple iPhone and iPad, and retina favicon options. View here
Page Title Bar Options
Manage the layout, visibility, styling, font size, alignment, a background image, and animation. These options are applied globally to pages and posts, but can be overridden by individual page or post fusion options.
Page Title Bar
- Visibility, styling, background image, parallax, and animation options. View here
- Visibility, styling, and layout options. View here
Sliding Bar Options
Manage visibility, columns, font size, color, and other styling options. View here
Manage widgets, columns, content alignment, special effects, copyright text, background image, and styling. These options are applied globally to pages and posts, but can be overridden by individual page or post fusion options.
- Footer Content – Widget visibility, number of footer columns, content alignment, special effects, copyright bar, and copyright text. View here
Footer Background Image
- Background image for footer widget area, 100% background image, background repeat, and background position. View here
- 100% width, padding, typography, border, copyright, background color, footer widgets area styling, and other footer styling options. View here
Sidebar Options – Manage the mobile position of the sidebar on mobile devices and sidebar styling, sidebars for pages, portfolio, blog, search page, WooCommerce, Events Calendar, and bbPress. Here you can activate the sidebars globally which will override the Fusion options.
- Sidebar Responsive Order, Sticky sidebar, padding, background color, widget heading background color and font size, and widget headings color. View here
- Activate global sidebar for pages, choose a sidebar or no sidebar for sidebars 1 and 2, and the sidebar position. View here
- Activate global sidebar for portfolio posts, choose a sidebar or no sidebar for sidebars 1 and 2, and the sidebar position. View here
- Choose a sidebar or no sidebar for sidebars 1 and 2. View here
- Activate global sidebar for blog posts, choose a sidebar or no sidebar for sidebars 1 and 2, and the sidebar position. View here
- Choose a sidebar or no sidebar for sidebars 1 and 2. View here
- Choose a sidebar or no sidebar for sidebars 1 and 2, and the sidebar position. View here
- Activate global sidebar for WooCommerce products, choose a sidebar or no sidebar for sidebars 1 and 2, and the sidebar position. View here
- Choose a sidebar or no sidebar for sidebars 1 and 2. View here
- Activate global sidebar for Events Calendar posts, choose a sidebar or no sidebar for sidebars 1 and 2, and the sidebar position. View here
- Activate global sidebar for bbPress/BuddyPress, choose a sidebar or no sidebar for sidebars 1 and 2, and the sidebar position. View here
Background Options - Manage background image for page and main content, background color, background pattern, and other styling options.
- Background image for page, 100% background image, background repeat, background color, and background pattern. View here
Main Content Background
- Background color, background image, 100% background image, and background repeat. View here
Manage font family, weight, style, size, line height, letter spacing, font color, link color, and header margins for body, headers, and post titles. Choose either standard fonts, Google fonts or add your own custom fonts.
- Font family, weight, style, subsets, size, line height, letter spacing, font color, and link color. View here
- Font family, weight, style, subsets, size, line height, letter spacing, header margins, and font color options for headers H1-H6, post titles, and post title extras. View here
- Upload as many custom fonts as you wish. Required font files -> .woff, .woff2, .ttf, .svg, .eot. View here
Manage the layout, pagination type, excerpts, featured image, date, single post, and the blog meta.
- Title bar, layout for WordPress default or archive, pagination type, excerpt, blog archive featured image/video visibility, and the date layout options. View here
* The general blog options only control the assigned blog page in settings > reading, or the blog archives, not the blog element.
Blog Single Post
- 100% width page, single blog post featured image/video visibility, pagination, post title, meta data position, author, social sharing, related posts, and comments. View here
- Post meta visibility, meta data font size, date format, and various meta options. View here
* The on/off meta options in this section only control the assigned blog page in settings > reading, or the blog archives, not the blog element.
Manage the layout, pagination type, column spacing, excerpts, text layout, slug, featured images size, and various portfolio single post options.
- Items per archive page, archive page layout, featured image size, excerpt, pagination type, text layout, slug, and other general portfolio options. View here
* The options in this section only control the portfolio archives, not the portfolio element.
Portfolio Single Post
- Pagination, single post featured image/video visibility, first featured image, featured image column size, 100% width page, project description title and details, comments, author, social sharing, and related posts. View here
Manage your social media options for the header, footer, social sharing box, and upload as many custom social media links as you wish.
Social Media Icons
- Default and custom social media links. View here
* The default and custom social link added here will only display in the header and footer, they will not display in the Avada social widget, social link element, or person element.
Header Social Icons
- Social icon font size, tooltip position, color type, color, and boxed options. View here
Footer Social Icons
- Icon visibility, social icon font size, tooltip position, color type, color, and boxed options. View here
Social Sharing Box
- Sharing box tagline, text color, background color, sharing box icon size, tooltip position, color type, boxed, boxed radius, boxed padding, and sharing box links. View here
Manage the number of post slideshow images, autoplay, smooth height, speed, pagination, and navigation options. View here
Elastic Slider Options
Manage the slider dimensions, animation, autoplay, interval, speed, width, and typography styling options. View here
Manage the lightbox visibility, general lightbox behavior, skin, navigation visibility, gallery start/stop button, and other lightbox options. View here
Contact Form Options
Manage the email address, comment area position, data privacy confirmation box, ReCaptcha, Google map options, and Google map styling.
- Email address, comment area position, data privacy confirmation box, data privacy checkbox label, and ReCaptcha settings. View here
* The options on this tab are only for the contact form that displays on the ‘Contact’ page template.
- Google Maps API Key, map address, type, dimensions, top margin, zoom level, pin visibility, pin animation, popup, scrollwheel, scale, and zoom and pan control icons. View here
* The options on this tab are only for the google map that displays on the ‘Contact’ page template, they do not control the google map element except for the Google Maps API Key option.
Google Map Styling
- Map styling type, overlay color, info box styling, info box content, background color, text color, and custom marker icon. View here
* The options on this tab are only for the google map that displays on the ‘Contact’ page template, they do not control the google map element.
Search Page Options
Manage the search results layout, content, excerpt visibility, number of results per page, feature image visibility, and the search field position. View here
Manage the Google fonts mode, privacy consent, and privacy bar. View here
Manage miscellaneous options for your site including options for related posts/projects, featured image rollovers, pagination, forms styling and grid/masonry styling.
- Side navigation behavior, image placeholders, excerpt type, excerpt link method, comments visibility on pages, feature image visibility on pages, add "nofollow" to social links, and open social icons in a new window. View here
Related Posts / Projects
- Layout, number of related posts/projects, maximum columns, column spacing, image size, autoplay, speed, navigation, mouse scroll, and scroll items. View here
Featured Image Rollover
- Image rollover visibility, direction, icon font size, link behavior, and rollover styling options. View here
- Padding, previous/next text visibility, and font size. View here
* The options on this tab apply to all pagination throughout the site, including the 3rd party plugins that Avada has design integration with.
- Form input and select height, background color, font size, text color, border size, border color, border radius, and search form design. View here
* The options on this tab apply to all forms throughout the site, including the 3rd party plugins that Avada has design integration with.
Grid / Masonry
- Grid box and element color, grid separator style and color, and masonry ratio level and 2×2 width. View here
* The options on this tab apply to grid boxes throughout the site; blog grid and timeline, portfolio boxed layout and WooCommerce boxes and under masonry section, the options apply to the Blog / Portfolio / Gallery elements in addition to Blog and Portfolio archives.
, and HTML markup. View here
- Avada's option network dependencies, WordPress jpeg quality, smooth scrolling, code block encoding, enable/disable Avada's mega menu, various scripts, sliders, and rich snippets. View here
General performance options, Dynamic CSS & JS, and the new Progressive Web App options. View here
Manage the forum base font size, header background color, header font color, and border color. View here
Manage general WooCommerce configuration options and styling.
- Products per page, columns, one page checkout, order notes, my account menu link, cart icon, social icons, product grid/list view, and account area messages. View here
- Product box design, 100% width page, equal heights, tab design, various color options, and icon font size. View here
Events Calendar Options
Manage general calendar styling and single calendar post options.
General Events Calendar
- General styling options, feature image hover type, and image background size for list view. View here
Events Single Posts
- Social sharing box visibility, single and dual sidebar layout, sidebar background color, padding, widget sidebar styling, font sizes, and color options. View here
Custom CSS Options
Add your own custom CSS which will override the theme CSS. In some cases the !important tag may be needed. View here
Fusion Builder Elements Options
These options affect the Avada elements globally, which can be overridden by each element's individual settings. View here
Import / Export Options
Backup, restore, or transfer Fusion Theme Options data when you migrate your installation. View here