Avada Live 6.0 was released on Monday, 5th August. Subsequent releases bring us to 6.1.2 (Released on December 6th, 2019) – If you need to update your theme, please make sure that you check and follow the detailed update instructions as provided.
SPECIAL NOTE: If you have updated to Avada 6.1.2 and it appears that you are experiencing issues like blurry images or images not showing, please make sure that you apply patch #417434 released after the update.
Important! For the sake of accuracy and efficiency, if you have active theme support please do not double post in the forum. It can lead to miscommunication and confusion for all involved.
- Updating from an old version of Avada? -> http://bit.ly/2pPNngZ
- Important Update Info -> http://bit.ly/1FAmQpu
- How to Update -> http://bit.ly/1H8JGzo
- Fusion Patcher -> http://bit.ly/1QSd8Ol
- Avada Change log -> http://bit.ly/1EK5mAg
- Clear your caches! This is very important, not doing this can lead to “perceived” issues on the front end
- Lastly, ensure any patches that our team releases between update cycles are applied as part of ongoing maintenance for your install. Patches are applied at the click of a button as explained in this help file -> http://bit.ly/1QSd8Ol
- Last Post
- Avada Influencer Demo: Which Hover Animation is used for blogs and portfolios?
- 4 hours, 36 minutes ago