Avada includes a few Page Templates that you can choose from. Each Page Template caters to user’s specific needs. For example, if you want a page that is 100% full width of the browser window, then you would select the 100% Width page template. All of this is done in the Pages section of your WordPress admin.
- Default – This page template uses the Site Width that you’ve set in Fusion Theme Options.
- 100% Width – This page template displays your content in full browser width. To contain content within the site width, use the Container element.
- Blank Page – This is the Blank page template, when you use this, the header and footer will be removed.
- Contact – This is the Contact page template that you should choose when you make your contact page with Google Map & a contact form.
- Side Navigation – This is the Side Navigation page template. See the Side Navigation section of this document for more info.
How To Select A Page Template
Step 1 – Create a new page or edit an existing one.
Step 2 – On the right side of the page, you’ll find the ‘Page Attributes’ box.
Step 3 – Under the ‘Template’ option, choose your desired Page Template from the dropdown field. To learn more about what each page template is for, please refer to the section above.
Step 4 – Once finished, click ‘Save Draft’ or ‘Publish’.
Missing Page Templates?
With Avada version 5.0’s release, we’ve decided to deprecate the Portfolio and FAQ page templates due to redundancy. To create portfolio or FAQ pages, please use our Portfolio shortcode element and our FAQ shortcode element. These shortcode elements provide more in depth options and flexibility when building your page. If you’d like to read more about this change and why we decided to do this, please click the button below.Click Here To Learn More About The Deprecated Portfolio & FAQ Page Templates