When you purchase our theme from ThemeForest, you can download the Avada files via the ‘Downloads’ tab on your ThemeForest account. When you download Avada, you can either choose the ‘All Files & Documentation’ option or the ‘Installable WordPress File Only’ option. The former includes the theme files and supporting documents, while the latter only includes the theme’s installable WordPress file. The latter is recommended when you’re only looking to update/install the theme manually.
Aside from the digital files you get when you purchase the theme, you also obtain exclusive services that will help you as you use the theme. Below is a full list of everything that is included when you purchase the theme and download all the included files.
How To Download Avada From ThemeForest
Step 1 – Login to your ThemeForest account and navigate to the ‘Downloads’ tab.
Step 2 – Locate your Avada purchase, and click the Download button. Choose between ‘All Files & Documentation’ or ‘Installable WordPress File Only’.
Included Files From Your Themeforest Purchase
- Avada.zip – Located inside the Avada Theme folder, this is the installable WordPress file you’ll need to install or update Avada manually.
- Avada-Child-Theme.zip – Located inside the Avada Theme folder, this is a child theme you can use to make changes to Avada’s core theme files.
- Extras Folder – Contains the developer documentation for Layer Slider & Revolution Slider. These are not ours, but the plugin developers’ documentations.
- Languages Folder – This contains all the language files used to translate Avada, Fusion Core and Fusion Builder. You can also download them from here.
- PSD Folder – This contains all the layered PSD files of the Classic demo for those developers or designers who want to customize the design further.