In Avada 3.8, we implemented a Welcome Screen unique to Avada. In this Welcome Screen, you can easily find important information and utility areas which are split into tabs. The tabbed areas consist of Registration, Support, FAQ, Demos, Plugins, and System Status. You can also access our Fusion Theme Options via the Avada tab in the WordPress Dashboard menu. Continue reading below for more information on how to navigate our Welcome Screen, as well as everything you need to know to about it!
- Welcome tab – This tab gives an overview of Avada and also has the Avada Guided Video Tour embeded on the page. We recommend watching this video to get acquainted with the most important areas of the Avada theme.
- Registration tab – This tab is where you can register your purchase via Token Registration to receive auto updates, install included plugins and import demos.
- Support tab – This tab is where you can find links to our support system; such as articles and our support ticket form.
- FAQ – This tab has answers to common questions new Avada users may have.
- Demos tab – This tab is where you can preview our pre-made demos and import them to your site.
- Plugins tab – This tab is where you will find Avada’s required and included plugins.
- System Status tab – This tab is where you will find the current settings of key server limits on your site.
- Theme Options – This is located in the WordPress Admin’s main sidebar menu under the “Avada” menu item. Here you will find the Avada Theme Options. These are used to set the majority of Avada’s global options.
Under the Registration tab, you’ll find the new Token Registration method for Avada 5.0 or higher. The Token Registration requires 1 Token Key to register your purchase. Once you’ve registered your product, you can then access auto-updates, install our included plugins, as well as import our various available demos. To learn more about Token Registration and how to create a token key, please click the button below.Click Here To Learn More About Token Registration
Under the Support tab, you will find useful article links which will help you learn more about the theme, how to solve issues you might run into and how to get in contact with our awesome Support Team. To get access to item support please sign up for a support account.
This tab has answers to common questions new Avada users may have. There is also general information which will help new comers get basic Avada setup completed. You can click your question to show the answer. There will also be links to more information on the topic in the expanded answer area.
Under the Demos tab, you will find all the professionally designed Avada demos we’ve created to get you started quickly. New demos are constantly being added as the theme is updated. Before you can import a demo, you need to register your purchase. Also, please make sure all required plugins are installed and activated before importing a demo.
Under the Plugins tab you will find Avada’s required plugins, the Fusion Core plugin and the Fusion Builder plugin. These two plugins need to be installed and activated for the theme to work properly. Here you’ll also find our included premium plugins, which are Revolution Slider and Layer Slider. You’ll need to register your purchase via Token Registration to install these premium plugins. Lastly, you can also install and activate Avada’s recommended plugins here such as WooCommerce, bbPress, etc. You don’t need to register your purchase to download these.Click Here To Learn More About The Fusion Builder Plugin
System Status tab
Under the System Status tab, you will find the current settings of key server limits on your site. You can also generate a System Report which will give you a full summary of your System Status information. You can also choose to copy this report and include it in any support tickets. This can help our support team can find a solution for your problem quicker.Click Here To Learn More About The System Status
Theme Options page
The Fusion Theme Options page is located under the Avada menu item in your WordPress Admin sidebar. This is where you will find all options and settings for the theme. The Theme Options section is organized into tabs and sections so you can easily find what you’re looking for.