To help speed along your request, we require that you follow the steps below before submitting a new support ticket. This is for the benefit of everyone and will help make the entire process more efficient. It’s very important and we ask that everyone who posts follow these steps.
Please Check The Following Before You Create A Ticket
- Make sure you are running the latest version of Avada and the latest version of WordPress.
- Always check the Important Update Information first.
- Check the Avada Patcher Tool for released patches and fixes. (Only available in version 4.0 and above)
- Check our Documentation and Knowledgebase for the answer to your question.
- Disable any additional 3rd party plugins you may be using to see if it fixes the issue.
- Make sure you’ve cleared all your caches. To learn how, click here.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question, fill out this form and our support team will help.