In addition to all the standard Fusion Page Options, Avada offers several exclusive options for you to use for each individual blog post. When creating or editing a blog post, scroll below the WordPress Content Editor to find the Post tab inside the Fusion Page Options box. Inside that tab are all the individual post settings, and page settings that can be set for each blog post. In addition, we’ve listed the rest of the tabs you will see when editing a portfolio post.
- Post Tab – Displayed only on Blog posts. These options will affect the blog post they’re set on. View the Blog options here.
- Sliders Tab – These options allow you to set a slider on the page and customize it. View the Slider options here.
- Page Tab – These options allow you to set page’s padding and the like. View Page options here.
- Header Tab – These options allow you to show/hide the header, customize it, or upload a background image. View the Header options here.
- Footer Tab – These options allow you to show/hide the footer and it’s other footer elements. View the Footer options here.
- Sidebars Tab – These options allow you to set sidebars on the page. View Sidebar options here.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Global Sidebars option located in ‘Fusion Theme Options > Sidebars’ must be disabled for these options to take effect.
- Background Tab – These options allow you to set the layout of the page. View the Background options here.
- Page Title Bar Tab – These options allow you to show/hide the page title bar on the page. View the Page Title Bar options here.